Welcome to the JSNA
Our Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) identifies the current and future health and wellbeing needs and strengths of local communities. These resources help to inform decisions and plans to improve local people’s health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities in East Sussex.
- Local Briefing icon Census 2021 - Migration briefing
- Local Briefing icon The East Sussex Creative Health Position Paper - September 2023
- National Profile icon SPOTLIGHT: Improving Inclusion Health Outcomes
- Local Briefing icon Benefit Claimants briefing for East Sussex
- National Profile icon Local Inequalities Explorer Tool
- Director of Public Health Annual Report icon Annual Public Health Report 2022/23 - Connecting People and Places